Covid 19 Didn't Affect My Business

If everyone could design a lifestyle what would you design?

If everyone could buy a lifestyle where would you buy?

If everyone had the same ability to achieve a lifestyle, would you do it?


Hi Pete here from Pettonlifestyle.com


Just for a moment I want you to throw away the troubles and challenges in your life and dare to dream a life full of prosperity, time, income and the ability to travel and buy anything.




Close your eyes and start putting that vision together.


Now tell yourself you can achieve it?  You would think you are insane… BUT IS IT?


Doing what you are doing right now is impossible, because you can’t earn the money or spend the time to enjoy life..

Thinking the way you do now, won’t help you achieve these dreams because you only know your life as it is today


There is a Science To Getting Rich...


But what if there was a way to achieve big dreams like the ones above or maybe a small dream of $25000 - $50000 per month, living where you live right now?


What if you learnt exactly what Alison does to earn $800K per year..

What if you followed Simon and learnt their secrets..

What if you followed Lise and was mentor by her


Is it possible for YOU?  It sure is if you are willing to change the way you look at life…


11 years ago during the GFC after following all the “Right Rules Of Business”  we lost big time.  The business coach I employed quit quickly and my accountant and lawyer vanished out of site.


After 15 years in Traditional Business following the so called guidelines we were well below zero and heading south at $25 000 per month…


Everything I looked at required a huge amount of money to get started and it was the same business structure as the one dying in front of me.


I came across Jim Rohn and this quote…”For Things To Change ...You Have To Change”


So I decided to go looking outside my knowledge and expertise.


I bought an Online Business Costing $6250 USD...within 6 weeks I had my first $25000 USD sale…

From that moment on I eventually balanced the business and brought it to a position to sell it…


Will this happen to you?  It will depend on how motivated you are to make it happen...I was hugely motivated...


$25000 USD is a special number for me

  • It is 5 Business Sales a month……………………………(Extra Money)

  • $25000 USD repayments for a PC12 ………………….. (Plane)

  • $25000 USD easily allows you to borrow $9000 000…  (Resort)

  • $25000 USD is a 20% Share is Large Station…………  (Rural Dream)

  • $25000 USD pays for your own Luxury home…………..(Personal Dream)

  • $25000 USD per month is $420 000 AUD per year…… (flowing into your account) 


What’s with the Lofty Dreams?

Why Dream Small and Play Small...We all end up dead on this planet so why not experience life.

I found the Normal Rules of Society  didn’t give me the life I wanted, so I found a business that would...


You owe it to yourself, your family and friends to show them what is possible for them.

You can lead the way and be the example of change.


That is how exciting life can become for YOU!




Another quote from Jim Rohn says “You can win and you can lose”


  • Some people won’t do enough work to get a result

  • Some people don’t want to change

  • Some peoples ego’ s and fears will control their life

  • Some people will recreate the wheel

  • Some people will wait and watch

(I have been these types of people..so I have great knowledge of playing small and living in doubt and fear...I also know how to help anyone get past it…)


And some people with zero experience set their sail and create the lifestyle they want to live.

These people have a big dream, desire and discipline to achieve ...Is that You?


I really hope it is because at PettonLifestyle.com I have a mission to change 1000 people’s lives, open their eyes to an opportunity which will change their life forever…


Reach Out to Me Today...Don't waste another minute...We will give you all the information you need to make an educated decision...


Thanks for listening...#getexcited...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make What You Desire An Interesting Game- Ask The Universe!

Confront Commit Conquer

One Powerful Reason To Change