Jim Rohn Open My Eyes To My Life

If you a person who has been around Personal Development you will know of Jim Rohn.  The professional with a touch of humor, dry speaking, farmers son who is know around the world as a business coach who turn Personal Development into a Practice and A Way Of Life.

He wasn't as flamboyant as Tony Robins or Zig Ziglar or Brian Brown.
He didn't jump around and pound up and down the stage when presenting.
He had a chalk board and spoke with power and precision.
He explained his theories in words and quotes...

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you."
"Formal education will make a living, self-education will make you a fortune."
"Never wish life were easier, wish that you were better"

Simple philosophies will powerful values
Jim Rohn had a way of explaining life which made it easy to understand.  He uncomplicated a relatively complex theory into a practice and philosophy that was entertaining and educational.


For all of us he is available in Books CD's and Youtube.  The messages are still relevant and will stand the step time.
I am reminded by his list analogy...
"while you are blaming the world for your performance add yourself to the list, because you are the greatest contributor."

When I first heard that comment I was looking for The Mongrel Who Was Ruining My Life...all I need to do was look in the mirror.  

Jim Rohns Mentor Mr Schultz said "For Things to Get Better For You, You Need to Change"

So for the last 11 years I have been working on changing my life.



The business I bought is about changing lives.  However I have been challenged many times and I always resort back to the Four Lessons Of Life...

  1. Learn How to Handle the Winters...economic, social, business, environment, emotional, financial
  2. Learn How to take advantage of the Spring...it is short act quickly on your opportunities
  3. Learn How to protect your crops...all good will be attached, all values must be defended
  4. Learn How to reap in the Summer....without apology or regret
Writing has become my outlet to my own education.  Everyday I am discovering new attitudes about myself and as I am quiet bad at the game of life, I figured that there are people just like me who need that direction.

While my aim is to be like Jim Rohn and Mr Schultz...I have a dream to change 1000 peoples lives...

I want 1000 people to experience life without limitations, doubts, comparisons or stories of the past...

I only have 995 to find...Do you want to be the next?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make What You Desire An Interesting Game- Ask The Universe!

Confront Commit Conquer

One Powerful Reason To Change