Have Your Core Values Changed During Covid

Have your core values change during COVID…


Jim Rohn is well known for his many famous quotes but the one that rings out to me in this blog is “for things to change you must change”


Jim Rohn


This Covid era we are currently working with, is asking many questions of the past and many questions to the future.


If you are a watcher of the news they are selling the drama of COVID 24/7 ...they can’t wait to tell you the headline of how many, who to blame …


If you are  business owner who needs to bums or seats, daily traffic to enter you doors...they are being forced to come up with new solutions to a tricky problems...


If you are a lending institution you are and we are discovering that you can be creative and flexible in the terms you offer, as the Commonwealth Bank States “We’re all in this together”


FIFO people who have been affected by COVID have realised that their family needs them more than they think.  “Money is needed but me being HOME with my boys is needed more at this time..”




It got me thinking maybe it is time to refresh my core values..

  1. Are they the same or has something shifted and do I want to realign my focus

  2. Is this the life I want to live, or is there another way to still earn and be present

  3. If there is, am I willing to either sacrifice or redirect my intention to make it happen.


They are three powerful questions.  The answers will be determined by your core values.

  • What matter most in your life,  (Prosperity, Vitality, Confidence , Gratitude)

  • the words you live by…(Decide Commit and Conquer)


Those core values for me have changed, for  business , company,  relationships and my personal standards..


We can spend a lifetime looking into our imagination...COVID has given us a wake up call to act on what we most desire.


As the world is experiencing our lives have changed and so must we to adapt…


Are you ready to live your dreams...Join me 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make What You Desire An Interesting Game- Ask The Universe!

Confront Commit Conquer

One Powerful Reason To Change