Make What You Desire An Interesting Game- Ask The Universe!

 Make what you desire an interesting game,  Ask The Universe?


It is 4.30 am and it’s Friday…

The crickets and birds are chirping in the trees

The Ocean is thumping on the sand.

And I am giving myself another 3 day fast track goal.


Why? 

  1. Most people slow down on the weekend and have time to search and look and read

  2. While my week has been pretty good, making an extra $5000 USD on Monday Morning really starts the week on a high

  3. I want to make the weekends more productive and organised, so why not a plan of urgency and effectiveness

  4. I didn’t get the result I wanted this week, so I am going to reinvent myself this weekend.

The best way I know how to do that is turn what you most desire into an interesting game.  Ask The Universe!


It starts with picking everything you want to find in a person you want to work alongside

  • A highly motivated new business owner ready to create abundance for themselves,

  • Who knows their value and wants to work effectively for their desires…

  • They have a dream that requires a BIG BUDGET

  • An attitude that inspires everyone they meet

  • Is a Big picture thinker and can follow a simple business formula

  • An action taker who enjoys challenging their mind and their abilities..

  • Is fit healthy and full of vitality

  • Loves exercising and eating well and being in action

  • Ready to Travel the world and earn while you learn (after covid)

  • A community minded person who gets involved in life.

(Now if I was  looking to find a Soul Mate I would use the same reference)


“You get what you ask for and who you are being”


This list is not just asking the universe to help find people who want to own a business, it is to set a standard for the person I want to become.


People buy you first.  They observe you and judge you…


Why not stand out and be judged on your ability to act and attract the people you want to work with and the confidence you have to create your new life…


Join the 3 day fast track...it not only gets you out of the rut of life, it sparks up your weekend and who knows you maybe my next business partner who is ready to conquer the world…


Reach Out To Me Today to learn more




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confront Commit Conquer

One Powerful Reason To Change