Appreciation Is A Skill

Appreciation is a Skill


This morning as I woke I lay in bed, running over my morning gratitude thoughts and so glad that I spent most of yesterday resetting my sail.


I have been planning the next 10 year Plan during July. Right at the end on my gratitude session “the message of be one with nature entered my head”


For a moment I heard nothing of dreams or ideas, the plans had stopped and all I could hear were a noisy happy chirping bunch of birds and the ocean slamming into the beach.




A currawong morning chirp echo around the street and the Kookaburra who fly the strand, fidgeting and rustling feathers and the dog next dog lazy morning stretch and shake as it looks for the morning sun. 


I was sure there were cars driving to work and people running the strand in their usual abundance, but I didn’t hear them this morning.


I lay there with a deep sense of happiness and a smile in my heart.  Then in an instant it was gone. I could hear the cars, horns, the people talking and jogging the next door neighbour's washing machine spin cycle.


Appreciation is a Skill. 

  •  It is the refresh button of your mind

  • The siting of your thoughts

  • The calming of your mind


It is a skill we can use every hour for in three minutes you get to recharge your supercomputer in your head..


More importantly we become one with nature, our deep inner thoughts and it refreshes our excitement about life.

Try it today...It is a FREE good habit to adopt in your Daily Method Of Operation..


Ready to learn more about your Super Computer and create bigger and better results?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make What You Desire An Interesting Game- Ask The Universe!

Confront Commit Conquer

One Powerful Reason To Change